Toggle menu

Taking in a Lodger

You may take in lodgers but must not sublet or give up any part of the Property without our prior consent in writing.

Under no circumstances may you sublet the whole of the Property.

If you take in a lodger you must notify your Neighbourhood Housing Officers with their name and date of birth. If you are claiming Housing Benefit you must also ensure you notify them of anyone who is living in your property.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email