Toggle menu


Food vouchers for households who receive Local Council Tax Support (LCTS)

If you receive LCTS to help with your Council Tax bill, or if you are getting Pension Credit, then you may be eligible for a food voucher from the Household Support Fund. We are working hard on the arrangements for distribution and will update our website regularly. Please do not enquire about these vouchers yet, but continue to check our pages for the most recent information.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email