Already claiming and want to tell us about a change in your circumstances ?


Tell us ONLINE and ON TIME!

Complete the online change of circumstance form AND attach any documents to evidence your change here

Where any additional information is required, we will contact you to tell you about this. We will contact you by telephone, text, email or by letter.

Here are some examples of changes that may affect the amount of benefit you are entitled to:-

  • you start or leave a job;
  • any of your children leave school or leave home;
  • anyone moves into or out of your home (including lodgers and sub-tenants);
  • if you cease to be entitled to Income Support or Jobseekers Allowance;
  • your income or the income of anyone living with you, including benefits and Tax Credits, changes;
  • your capital, savings or investments change;
  • you or anyone living with you becomes a student, goes on a Youth Training Scheme, goes into hospital or a nursing home, goes into prison, or gets, changes or leaves a job;
  • your rent or your landlord changes;
  • you move address;
  • you or your partner are going to be away from home for more than a month;
  • you receive any decision from the Home Office

If you are unsure about what you need to tell us, or if need any further information regarding Housing Benefit or LCTS, please contact the Benefits Section on (023) 9254 5325. or email

For more information about electronic communications, see the Icon for pdf Benefits directive [146.33KB] authorising us to do this.