Walpole Park Car Park
The Parking Place situated off the south side of South Street opposite Thorngate Way known as Walpole Park Car Park
This is a long stay car park.
Charges apply every day between 8am and 7pm
|Motor Vehicle||£1.40 per hour|
|Trailer||£1.40 per hour|
|Over 5 hours||£8.20 per day|
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Coin/Card (There are 2 meters in this car park)
- MiPermit (Phone/App/Web) - Location Code 708531
How to pay using MiPermit
- Disabled Persons Badge Holders
- Long Stay Car Park Permit Holders
We do not permit vehicles to be slept in overnight in any of our car parks.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING POINTS
Two Believ charging devices.
- Two fast charge devices with 4 connectors
- Standard car parking charges apply during charging (see above)
- No limit on length of stay during charging
Current prices and the status of the charging point sockets, as well as the location of other charging points in Gosport, can be found at Zap-Map.
OTHER SERVICES FROM THIS CAR PARK
- Gosport Town Centre
- Town Hall
- Discovery Centre
- Gosport Ferry
- Gosport Model Yacht and Boat Club
- Millennium Walkway