Estate walkabouts are an opportunity for you to raise any local issues about the area you live in with your Neighbourhood Housing Officer.
Housing Services are improving the way estate walkabouts are carried out by:
- visiting areas more frequently
- monitoring and improving issues
- having a bigger presence in your area
You don't have to wait for an estate walkabout to report any issues including complaints or repairs. The information below lists useful numbers of who to report issues to.
If you would like to accompany your Neighbourhood Housing Officer on their next visit in your area please contact them on 023 9254 5665.
You can report a housing repair or communal repair in the following ways:
- telephoning Kier on free phone number 0800 028 0835
- Out of Hours 'emergency only' repairs including boilers on free phone 0800 028 0835
- texting non urgent repairs to Kier on 07786 204386
- emailing Kier on firstname.lastname@example.org
- using the Kier Repairs App which can be downloaded via Apple, Android or Blackberry stores; once you have downloaded the app just register with pass code 1789.
Grounds Maintenance issues such as grass cutting and street cleansing can be reported to Streetscene by:
- telephoning free phone 08000 198 598
- emailing Streetscene on email@example.com
Issues regarding debris in roads, pedestrian crossings, pot holes, street lamps and traffic lights can be reported to Highways by:
- telephoning 0300 555 1388
- logging on to www.hants.gov.uk/roads