Applying for Listed Building Consent
- Application forms for Listed Building Consent are available from the Planning reception (3rd floor).
- Alternatively, you may telephone (023) 9254 5461 to obtain the necessary forms.
- There is no fee payable in connection with Listed Building Consent.
- Where proposals include the necessity for normal Planning approval in addition the normal processing fee will apply.
- Applicants are advised to discuss their proposals with a Planning Officer at the earliest opportunity.
Applications for Listed Building Consent must be advertised for a minimum 21 days, and Statutory Consultees given opportunity to respond before an application can be considered. The Local Planning Authority has eight weeks to determine such applications.