If you wish to make a complaint that a Councillor has breached the Council's Code of Conduct, which is available in the Council's Constitution, you must submit your complaint electronically, as directed below, or by writing to:

Monitoring Officer
Gosport Borough Council
Town Hall
High Street
PO12 1EB

Details of how your complaint will be dealt with by the Council are set out in a document called "Arrangements for Dealing with Allegations of Breaches of the Code of Conduct for Members" which is available from the Town Hall Reception or by clicking on the link below