Toggle menu

Registered door supervisor

Most town centre and Borough pubs and clubs employ door supervisors in case of emergencies and to control certain situations. Where the Standard Licence Condition for such venues applies Door Supervisors must be licensed by The Security Industry Authority.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email