Public Slipway Information
Haslar Marina Slipway is Gosport Borough Council's preferred option for jet ski users to launch from. Please note the following arrangements at this location:
- Use of slipway will be restricted Monday to Friday as the boatyard operations will take priority. Call the boatcare team in advance to avoid disappointment; 02392 584374 (Monday to Friday)
- Time slot to launch/ recover is limited to 20 minutes. Penalty charges will apply if the time is exceeded.
- Cars and trailers can be parked in the Pay and Display car park and must display a ticket for both the car and trailer.
- On peak summer weekends and Bank Holidays, the Haslar Marina staff will reserve the right to refuse parking, to give priority to marina customers.
- All jet ski owners must give their name and QHM PWC license number. Access will not be permitted without a QHM license. Visit License Form | Royal Navy (mod.uk) to apply for a license.
- Access to the slipway will be controlled by a barrier and intercom system. Access cannot be guaranteed at all times.
- The use of the slipway, and adjoining waiting pontoon, are used entirely at the users risk.
- Use of the slipway is permitted in daylight only.
No.2 battery West Car Park Slipway - Please note this is a public slipway suitable for windsurfers and kayaks
Pebble Beach Car Park Slipway - Please note this is a public slipway adjacent to Stokes Bay Sailing Club suitable for dinghies
Gilkicker Car Park Slipway - Please note the following arrangements:
The West side is reserved for G.A.F.I.R.S Inshore Rescue. Please respect and leave this clear for emergency use at all times
The East side is for public use where small motor craft can be launched with hand trailers.
Lee on the Solent
Daedalus Slipway - Please note this slipway is Owned and Controlled by Homes England. It is presently unavailable for parking or to launch watercraft.
Lee-on-Solent Sailing Club Slipway - Please note this is a public slipway suitable for dinghies.
Elmore Car Park Slipway - Please note this is a public slipway where small motor craft can be launched.