[Skip to content]

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

BetterPoints

A new way of saving on your shopping has just arrived in Gosport and Havant.  Energise Me* have teamed up with BetterPoints, a reward programme with a difference to reward Gosport and Havant residents, aged 40-65 who are getting out in the fresh air - walking, running and cycling.

Getting started is simple; download the BetterPoints app for free from the App Store or Google Play or go to http://hampshire.betterpoints.uk, using code 4065 and start tracking what you’re doing. You will earn BetterPoints for walking, running and cycling around your town and local parks. You could earn up to 750 points a week to then spend on vouchers for high street chains, local independent shops, national charities or community causes. 

Consultation with residents of Gosport and Havant showed that local people want accessible ways of taking part in physical activity that have clear benefits to the individual. The BetterPoints programme is not only a great way to get out and about with your family, but to do something good for yourself, your health and support your communities to thrive. Everyone’s a winner!

If you don’t already, try walking, cycling or taking public transport to and from work and watch the points roll in, you’ll be earning vouchers in no time.

Download the app for free or visit the website to get started. 

*Energise Me is an organisation that works across Hampshire to beat inactivity.  To find out more, visit www.energiseme.org

Gosport Borough Council logo GOV.UK logo Hampshire County Council logo Portsmouth, Gosport and Havant Fairtrade logo NHS - 111 logo