The LDF is a folder of local development documents that will guide the future development of Gosport. Local Development Scheme (LDS)
- a timetable for the production of LDF documents Draft Gosport Borough Local Plan 2011-2029
- the preparation of this document will provide a development strategy for Gosport and will identify land use allocations together with policies to guide future development. This is supported by a number of evidence studies. Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
- details the Council's approach to consultation Supplementary Planning Documents (SPD)
- provides more detailed guidance based on policies in the development plan document (DPD) Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- preparation of a CIL Charging Schedule has started.
Until the Local Plan 2011-2029 is adopted the Local Plan Review
2006 is the statutory development plan. In addition to this the Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan
has been adopted by the Hampshire Authorities a copy of the notice of adoption
can be viewed here.
Enquiries regarding the Local Development Framework can be made by :
- telephone to 023 9254 5461