The Gosport Partnership was formed in January 2001 and brings together key service providers from the public, private, community and voluntary sectors in Gosport. Its key role is to:
- Place shape
- Develop and facilitate a Sustainable Community Strategy
- Set priorities for improvement
- Coordinate service delivery
- Strengthen partnership working
- Secure the best possible outcomes
- Influence at a local, regional and national level.
The Partnership is made up of the following representatives:
- Churches Together in Gosport
- Gosport Borough Council
- Gosport Voluntary Action
- Groundwork Solent
- Hampshire Constabulary
- Hampshire County Council
- NHS Hampshire
- HMS Sultan
- Portsmouth Housing Association
- St Vincent College.
A key part of the Partnership's remit is the delivery of the Sustainable Community Strategy. To view this strategy and find out how it was developed visit the Sustainable Community Strategy web pages.
For more information on the Gosport Partnership please contact: Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02392 545381.